New Patient Information
The mission of Placer Dermatology is to provide every patient with an experience of excellence in dermatology through our commitment to safety, quality, integrity, compassion, and respect.
Our Values are Below:
- We are a team dedicated to service and helping others
- We continually train and educate ourselves and our patients
- We are considerate of our patients’ needs and their individuality
- We all are enriched by celebrating our patients’ diversity
- We place as our highest priority the safety of our patients
- We accept only excellence in our conduct and our outcomes
- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- We will earn, on a daily basis, the trust and confidence of our patients
- We are devoted to our patients, and have the best interest of the patient always
- We are dedicated to a culture of transparency and continuous quality improvement
- We are committed to one another in our mutual respect, courtesy and personal growth
Welcome, and thank you for entrusting us with your care. Our mission is to provide every patient with an Experience of Excellence in Dermatology. We strive to surpass your expectations through our commitment to safety, quality, integrity, compassion, and respect.
For your convenience, please download and complete our New Patient Registration Forms prior to your appointment. We look forward to meeting you.
Please bring with you:
- Any past records that may be relevant to your visit (biopsy reports, surgeries, doctor’s notes)
- Insurance Information, Photo ID
- Current Medication List
SEE SPOT APPOINTMENT
Early diagnosis is valuable in all cancer types. If you have a “spot” or mole that is worrisome to you for skin cancer, securing a Dermatology appointment can take weeks or even months. We reserved every day for such situations. This appointment is open to both established and new patients. The visit will allow our highly skilled dermatologists to focus only on ONE spot of concern and determine whether further evaluations are needed. If this option is appropriate for you, then please identify your need as a “See Spot” appointment.
Do you bill insurance?
We bill insurance on your behalf with payment due according to the provider contract. Individual policy benefits vary by patient and insurance. We are contracted with most insurance carriers, but may not be contracted with your individual plan or group. Please contact your carrier directly to determine if we are contracted with them. Insurance claims are submitted with the understanding that patients are responsible for any non-covered services, co-payments, or deductibles.
Please be able to provide proof of a current insurance card.
Will my insurance cover cosmetic procedures?
Cosmetic procedures are not covered by insurance plans. Please be prepared to pay without insurance at the time of service.
What is our late policy?
We have a 15-minute late policy at Placer Dermatology. If a patient is more than 15 minutes late, we reserve the right to shorten or reschedule the appointment. There is a $50 fee for missed office visits without 48-hour notification.